Monday, January 08, 2007

The RINO's Broken Leg

Look! Look! Look over here! See Arnold on television - hear his tale of woe about his broken leg!

Look away! Look away! Pay no mind to me selling out California to foreign nationals.

Watch! Watch! Watch my movies, being played day and night on television....see what a huge hero I am!

Look to the future! Look to the future! I will be King of the North/South America Alliance of the New World Order.

It's for the children! For the Children I say! Yes, health insurance for the world's children in Mexifornia! Just shut up YOU AMERICANS and business owners. You can pay through increased taxes. It's for the children!

Where is my cigar??? Where is my large breasted night nurse?
Americans? Americans?

No tengo que demostrarle ningĂșn americano que apesta. Viva Mexico!

Signed: Arnold of Austria, Governor of Mexifornia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home