Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Things I'm Thankful For

This year when so much of my culture, community, country and religion are under attack, I take pause to think of the things I am thankful for:

I live in a free country with all the guarantees of our Constitution, including the right to free speech, the right to worship as I please and the right to bear arms;

For my family and loved ones, who allow me to be me without reservation, especially my significant other.......ok, maybe some criticism, but nothing that hurts my itsy bitsy feelings;

I'm thankful for hooking up with other activists who also understand the truth of what the globalist, communists, atheists, reconquistas and Muslims are doing to our world. I'm thankful that Thanksgiving Day has not been outlawed yet.

I'm thankful for pretty good health, having medical insurance and access to good medical care.

I'm thankful for living in a decent neighborhood where I know and speak to many of my neighbors, who are decent people and good neighbors. I'm thankful to see children riding their bicycles, people walking their dogs and families with children walking to the neighborhood park during the evenings and weekends.

I'm thankful for having enough food to eat and to have several sources to buy from. Thankful for the many ethnic farmers markets and stores for a varied diet to choose from, and for never going hungry, with the exception of the few times I am trying
to diet.

I'm grateful and happy for the love of a good man; a man who respects me and works hard to provide for me. I've cherished him for many years, although I don't always say so.

This Thanksgiving I want to thank Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior for all of his Blessings and pray that he shine his blessing upon you also. In Christ's name I pray.

Peace be with you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home