Monday, October 16, 2006

A Small Ray of Hope

Dhimmitude-for-Dunces

The Free Muslims Coalition

The Free Muslims believes that fundamentalist Islamic terror represents one of the most lethal threats to the stability of the civilized world. There is no room for terrorism in the modern world and the United States should take a no-tolerance stance on terrorism in order to avoid another tragedy, along the lines of 9-11.

I found this website through a FrontPage.com story on Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport update about the racist muslims cabbies. I've done a quick scan of their statements, and I want to believe as I think most westerners want to believe that there are "Moderate" Muslims............so I'll read more on this site and hope you will too. So far, I see it as a small ray of hope.

Let's follow the work of this coalition and hope that it's not total taquiyya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home